When Danielle Arroya decided to leave her teaching job and move to a brand new place she really didn’t have any idea of what she was going to do. She new she was ready for something new – something that got her excited and would give her the lifestyle she wanted. With no experience at all, she jumped into ecommerce and started selling things on Etsy.com.
Learn how she did it, the struggles she had and her big take aways, as she grows her business from the comforts of her own home.
In This Episode
- How Danielle got started on Etsy
- Doing what you really want to do
- Learning the skills to be successful
- Importance of having support and mentors
- Riding the rollercoaster of ups and downs